Friday, July 17, 2015

The Voice AJ + New Item & Daily Explorer update

Hey Jammers! Today is the last day before vacation, and I came up with an idea. Since I can post on my Tablet, I will post facts every day on vacation! And you guys can comment and ask how's it going, but I can't be on it for long because vacation is family time. 
But for today, here is the new item!
Found in Jam Mart Furniture, you can get the Arm Cuffs for 500 gems!
Nextly, here is the Daily Explorer update.
 I'm sure this will be helpful to lots of Jammers! Thanks, AJHQ!
And the final thing I wanted to post about today was the main subject: The Voice AJ.
Yes, you saw it! The Voice AJ is returning Friday, July 31st. It will be Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays that it airs! Also, I will invite the judges to be authors on The Voice AJ blog. I hope you guys will enjoy it, and have a great day! Signing off from Animal Jam for vacation, Penguin55544.

1 comment:

Violet AJ said...

I was wondering about the voice