Saturday, December 12, 2015

AJ Spring updates

Yes. I'll admit it. I haven't posted for a week. But I'm back, and I tried.
You see, this past week I believe I had the most homework I've EVER had. I had to spend the rest of my afternoon working on it when I got home from school. And the internet was down for a few days, and that really messed around with my posting schedule. But now I'm back, and I'm sorry. Here are some of the updates that  will be going on:
- The Voice AJ is returning! Next weekend, out of the reamining artists, people will vote for the winner. The poll will start sometime today, and another way to vote for your favorite artist is by sharing on a google plus post who you think should win. You can vote up to three times. 1, on this blog, 2, on The Voice AJ blog, and 3, if you share your favorite on google plus. 
- Don't forget about the AJ spring Christmas Party occurring next weekend, too! At the party I might give someone a special prize, too, so make sure to come. 
- A Christmas Eve giveaway! You will get these four items, plus a choice of ANY item in Epic Wonders, and I'll buy it for you. Don't forget about that part! To enter, comment below your Username and Status. To get your username put in the drawings twice, share this post on Google Plus. Good luck to everyone! The giveaway will end on December 24th/Christmas Eve.
That's about all of the updates I can think of so far, besides the blog's template being uploaded. Did you guys check out the poem I made earlier? I thought it was nice.
Well, it's been kind of a long post, so here is today's Jamaaliday Gift.
And here are today's newest items, I'm not saying they specifically came out today.

Well, I guess I could make this post a little bit longer by doing a few more things. Here's the Daily Explorer update.
Actually, I think this experiment sounds fun and I might try it. Have fun if you do it!
 Also, Aparri is having a huge giveaway. You should enter it! If you want to, you can give credits to me, but I suggest not doing it because I don't need another drawing. Tell your friends and you could get lucky! I wish you all great luck and hope you win!
If you want to comment on it to enter, you can click on the little Youtube sign on the bottom right part of the video and view it on Youtube. 
Okay Jammers, that's about all for now. I'll see you guys later, and remember to Jam On.

No comments: