Monday, February 15, 2016

Spring Spirit V.S. Valentine's Spirit

I'm just going to say something to AJHQ about this...
Why you always lying? (P.S. That's a vine/video if you don't know)
But yes, AJHQ lied about that whole thing. Now if you misspell a word you can get banned after doing it many times. (At least, that's what I've heard O-O) AJHQ is a troll.
Okay, whatever, it's time for the real post. Let's restart.
HEY JAMMERS! ARE YOU READY FOR ANOTHER POST?!?1?!?! WELL, I HOPE SO, BECAUSE IT'S TIME FOR ONE!
Ok, here are the new items. 


You're behind! Valentine's Day is over, AJHQ! Time to start bringing out the Easter/Spring items.
I don't have much more time, so here is the Rare. 
Why do they always have to be expensive, girly rares these days? GEEEZZ AJHQ TINK ABOT DA PPL DAT DONT WUNNA SPEND GEMS AND R BOYS! 
So, since this is a short post, I'll see you later today. Goodbye from the other side. (That'a pretty old now, it might need to be replaced soon)

No comments: