Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Ice Garden, Departing Jamaaliday Wreath, Daily Explorer Update and Glitchy Shop

And who is back? I am.
Yep, it's time for yet another update post! Today has been the best day of the week so far. Except, that's only for me. Hopefully you're all having a great day, too.
Now, moving on. Here is the newest item in stores, found in Epic Wonders.
Also, there is a departing item today, also found in Epic Wonders. Pick up the Jamaaliday Wreath before it's gone (I'm not forcing you, though. Seriously. Seriously... okay? Never mind this sentence.) 
Here is the iconic Daily Explorer Update. It mentions the Chinese New Year Party, and  really hope we get it again (on AJ, not Play Wild) this year. In the Daily Explorer update, it only shows it on Play Wild.
 Finally, I have a new glitch to show you. I think it may be patched now, but it may not. Recently a Youtuber showed a video about a glitchy shop. 
Honestly, the thumbnail is kinda clickbait. the shop doesn't sell those, lol.
But you can still do the glitch. Watch the video, and you'll find out how. If you are in the Chamber of Knowledge Shop and run towards the door, click on the table with the orb. Then the shop should become glitchy. I tried it out, but it didn't work. I think it's patched, but for you, does it work?
Anyways, that's all I have for this post. I hope you enjoyed, and I'll see you guys soon!

No comments: