Sunday, January 15, 2017

Snow Fort Pennant, DE Update and Confusing Questions

Hey guys! I'm back again. It might say that today is Sunday, but  don't really care. I've stayed up late and I still count it as Saturday.
Now, before I start, I wanted to warn you about this: starting tomorrow, there is a chance my power will go out. My city is getting hit with a serous ice storm, and after it starts tomorrow, it won't be over until Tuesday. Don't expect me to post if the power goes out.
Let's move on, though! Here is the newest item.
I think this is a cool item to go along with the Winter theme.
Next, here is the Daily Explorer update.
This DE was pretty long.
Finally, I have another interesting Julian2 video to share with you guys. 
Even before this video, I'd wondered why Peck wasn't in the adventure. What ever happened to the story line of her "being captured"? There are still a bunch of confusing questions.
And yeah, that's all for this post. I hope you all enjoyed it. Hopefully I can post tomorrow, Monday and Tuesday! Until my next post, though, this is goodbye.

No comments: