Thursday, July 6, 2017

New Animal Theories

Hola once again!
Along with the new update, new theories have came out regarding the new animal. So far, everyone is pretty sure t's a gecko. They have their proof, too. There's a post on the AJ Blogger's Community (on Google Plus) that shows a resemblance between the picture and a gecko. 
There have been many other blog posts about this, too. I recently read Doomypanda's post on the AJ Stream and it mentions this resemblance, too. The only other theory people have right now is that the animal could be a snake. What do you guys think?
I'm going to end this post here. Comment your thoughts on these theories down below! Anyways, until next time, goodbye. 

1 comment:

Violet AJ said...

At first I thought it was a flamingo... Until my buddy zoomed in and then I noticed the gecko. Though I am not sure cause AJ says it has never been seen before, and geckos have been seen in Jamaa as a pet.