Thursday, January 21, 2016

Another Late Update Day

Hello.....
Isn't today supposed to be Update Day? Oh well, we all know that it's always late.
It will probably come later today, so let's just begin the real part of this post.
Here is the New item sold In Jam Mart Clothing!
Pretty cool, but I've got one question for ya...
WHAT ARE THOSE?!!?!?1!?1?!?!!?!!
Here is the Daily Explorer update, which I haven;'t done for Centuries!
And here is that picture that I always have to post:
blog_snaps (2)
If you didn't already know, I made this new Deer Look.
YHAYAY EM ULSO WHIT 2!
I wanted to do a Flashback or something, so I'm going to tell you about when I called myself "Pengy".
I don't know why I did it. Probably because I acted so Childish and Weird  friendly in 2014. Please don't judge me   < < < < < < < (Meant to be funny)
"Pengy"
That name startles me O.O
And finally, I believe I will make a post- about reacting to Old Posts. Does that sound fun? 
I will be back later, so be 'aware'. Goodbye from the other Side!

1 comment:

purple said...

YUS PLZ RECTA TWO YAOUR AOLD POSTEZ THAAT IZ LIEK LE BEZT IDEEA EVR
I remember when you used to call yourself "Pengy". XD
And I used to never call myself Purple while everyone else did. O,O