Saturday, December 24, 2016

My Animal Jam Goals for 2017

Hey guys!
I've just managed to get enough time to post this. I just got back from Nafaria's party. Now, this post is going to be about my Animal Jam Goals for 2017. 2016 is is almost over (believe it or not!) and I have a few goals to share with you guys. Let's start the post!

100,000 Views
Yes, one of my first goals is to get 100,000 views in 2017. This year, I have gained many views, and this blog is growing a whole bunch. I am getting nearly 10,000 views a month! If you guys can keep this up and continue viewing The AJ Spring, this goal will be achieved.

Posting every day
Posting every day isn't usually a problem for me, but sometimes I miss a day. I hate this, and I'm going to try and post every day next year.

More Time with Buddies
With school in the way, it's hard to spend a lot of time with your buddies. Next year, I'm going make a schedule between real life and Animal Jam.

Better Templates/Layouts/Graphics for the blog
Yes, to be honest, my bog isn't that great. I can come up with great templates ideas, but my graphics aren't that great and my layout never looks professional. I hope in 2017 that I can improve the blog a lot more and make it a much more awesome site to visit.

That's all of my Animal Jam goals for 2017. I hope you guys can help me out with these. Now, I have to get ready for the holidays! I will see you tomorrow!
P.S. Make sure to enter the Den Beta Giveaway by clicking here!

No comments: