Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas Eve Is Now Upon Us (A Different Kind of Post)

HEY JAMMERS!
If I never wrote that intro, my life would be better. But I did. So, I guess there's no going back now.
But holy crap- today is Christmas Eve! 
Christmas Eve is really special to me. Today, in the early afternoon, we're going out to my aunt's house and spending the night. We do a bunch of activities there, and it is very fun. On Christmas morning, we'll open all of our presents. We also draw names to buy presents for others. It's a really great tradition for our family.
Anyways, for today's post, I'm not going to do any updates. I honestly don't want to write an update post today, and besides, I have to help my mom cook food and pack for later. I might squeeze in another post soon, but it might not be long. I've just arranged enough time to go to Nafaria9's party, and I'll be spending time with buddies there. 
So, what am I going to do for this post? I was originally going to do a den beta giveaway on the last day of the Jamaaliday Scavenger hunt. However, that was cancelled. But today, I'm going to be giving away some Flower Carpet, a beta floor!
If you want to win it, here are the directions:
- On this post, comment your username, status and a random color. (I'll have a color in mind and the person that guesses it/gets closest to it wins)
I will announce the winners sometime tomorrow!
I have to go get ready and eat breakfast now. I'll be back on soon for the party, and maybe I'll post something small after that! Until then, goodbye, and have a great Christmas Eve.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sixty58
Active
Purple

Anonymous said...

Animaljamrules24
Member
Blue

purple said...

Purplestarclub
Non member
Orange

Lostfairy said...

User: Lostfairy
Status: Non-member
Color: Red

Anonymous said...

Meganfurryfun37
Memeber
Magenta