Monday, December 19, 2016

Rare Candy Cane Tie, Gingerbread Wings and New Secret Item

Hey guys!
Before I begin today's update post, I want to apologize for not coming to the party yesterday. I didn't come because I lost track of time. I didn't realize it was too late until I got back inside. I was outside playing in the snow with a few of my friends. Once again, I'm sorry about this. Parties aren't usually my thing anyways.
Anyways, here's the Jamaaliday Gifts today!

These wings match perfectly with the Gingerbread top hat. I like both of them. They were both creative ideas.
Also, since it's Monday (I haven't had a Monday without school for a long time. That's another reason why I love Winter Break.) there's a Rare in stores. Today, it is another Jamaaliday themed rare.
The Daily Explorer update is next. Wanna see it? I bet you already know what it is about today. Yes, every Monday it talks about the rare.
 Finally, I recently found out about yet another secret item. In the Gingerbread House den, it was updated during Thursday. It is still Jamaaliday themed, but is organized different. If you go to the far right, you can click on the inflatable snowman and you can buy it!
All of these secret items are really cool. I didn't buy one of these, though. I already had one from a few Jamaalidays ago.
That's the end of this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Hopefully you'll be able to buy the new secret item. I'll be back later with more posts, too! Until then, goodbye.

No comments: