Thursday, September 8, 2016

Top Dens That Are Great for Roleplaying

Hey guys, and welcome back to the first part of today's posts. This morning I'll be telling you about some of the best dens for roleplaying. 

The first den is the Small Den. Despite it being small and simple, it can make a great roleplaying den by adding some nature items into it. Many people use it as a roleplaying den, too.

The second den is Cosmo's Den. I have a cool history with this den, and I've used it for many things- but I think it would be great for roleplaying. It is just like nature, it has nature in it, and it's named after the alpha that's involved in nature. It can't get much better than that!

And the final den is is the Sky Kingdom. Besides from the castle part, there's a woods in the top right part of the den and it's an amazing place to be when roleplaying. It actually reminds me of the Warriors series because they're forest is next to a Twoleg (human) place. The Castle could be that.

That's all of the dens in this post. I hope this helped, and I'm sorry for not posting yesterday, but I have a serious problem with procrastinating. I'm going to try my best to post tonight. I have a big day today, though, because we film in Drama, take tests in Language Arts and I have a Dodgeball Tournament after school. After all of this I'll be back, and until then, I'll see you guys later.

No comments: