Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Most Mysterious Features in Mt. Shiveer

Hola Jammers!
For the morning post today I'll be showing you some of the most mysterious features in Mt. Shiveer. Let's begin!
 The ice obviously is mysterious because nobody knows if you can break it.
 This warning sign makes the fact even more obvious- if you could break the ice, you might want to have a warning sign there.
 There are lands outside of Mt. Shiveer and farther away...
 This has got to be the most mysterious thing in Mt. Shiveer. A frozen dinosaur?
And yes, a face carved from ice. Does it look like one? You tell me!
I think all of these features are mysterious, but which one of them is your favorite? I like the dinosaur one because it really makes you wonder... and the Ice. Anyways, that's all for this post, I'll see you guys later for the update post.

1 comment:

☀2fangwolf AJ☀ said...

I love this blog theme! One of my favorites so far. My favorite of all time was probably the castle one.

I do agree that the whole "break the ice" myth is pretty sketchy. I mean, who knows, right?