Tuesday, September 6, 2016

High Heels, Daily Explorer Update & A Jammer's Dream Sneak Peak

Hey guys, welcome back to another post!
It's time for today's updates. I really didn't want to get up this morning, but I had to because school is required. I'm hoping that Thanksgiving and Christmas comes soon, though. I can't wait for the Holiday Season- I'm weird, right? Anyways, here is the new item.
If you'd like to buy the High Heels, they're in Jam Mart Furniture. I won't buy them because, well, I'm a boy.
Secondly, here is the Daily Explorer update. Classic, right?
 The final thing I want to show you is a sneak peak of the next part of A Jammer's Dream. Yes, even though there hasn't been a part released for some time, I still work on it. I just can't as much because of school. Now, here is the sneak peak:

I gesture for him to get on my back, without responding. He scrambles on top and I begin sprinting again. I catch up with the others easily. I believe being slightly smaller gives me quickness.
“Cup! Watch out!” I hear Padanda gasp. I glance below my paws, running through the deep snow. There’s a gigantic hole in the ground ahead. I skid and try to stop, but I was running so fast it’s hard to stop. Keenen jumps off of my back right as I fall into the deep hole. I hit the cold, hard ground with a thud.

The next part will be released soon, so stay tuned! That's all I have for this post though, but I'll see you guys later. Remember- I will post more on the weekends! Until my next post, goodbye.

No comments: