Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Hidden Features in Greely's Hideout

Hey guys! This morning I'll be showing you some of the hidden features in Greely's Hideout. Let's start!


The first one, where you can spot Jamaa Township, is in the top left corner. You need a flying animal to view it though! The second can be viewed by anybody and is in the top right corner. Finally, the last one, which is a large statue of Greely, is in the bottom center. Sometimes it may be hard to notice it's Greely, but if you use a flying animal, it's possible.
Okay, that's all I have for this post! If I procrastinate today, I will be super angry. I can't let that happen again. But now it's time for school, so I'll see you guys later.

1 comment:

Starlynn said...

Did you use the flying animal glitch? That thing is so cool! You get to see all the secret bits of the map.