Saturday, September 10, 2016

Pirate Beard, Daily Explorer Update and AJ Birthday Challenge

Hey guys, welcome back to The Animal Jam Spring, the place where fantasy is combined with reality. Since it's Saturday, I'll be posting much more today. I ate it how I can't post as much on the weekdays anymore. Oh, and The AJ Spring is nearing 400 posts this year! That's a really great achievement! 
Now, lets begin the real part of this post. Here is the new item, found in Jam Mart Clothing.
And next, here is the Daily Explorer update.
 The final part of this post is a challenge for your guys. As you know, AJ's birthday was yesterday, and Swirlshine's birthday party was yesterday, too! In celebration of all these birthdays, I'd like to challenge you to collect all the bronze alpha statues which come out at the birthday party every year.
I'm pretty sure I have all of them. For me, these statues represent birthdays. After all, they come out at the Birthday Party,
That's pretty much all I have for this post, but don't think I won't make another soon. I'll see you guys later!

1 comment:

Swirlshine said...

Thanks for mentioning my birthday! :,D