Sunday, September 18, 2016

The Latest Jamaa Journal Update: Lemurs Come to Jamaa

Hey guys! I'm back and it's time to talk about the latest Jamaa Journal Update. I didn't manage to post this on Thursday because I was sick during these times. I'm ready to post the update, now. Before we begin, I just wanted to announce that the Autumn season has arrived in Jamaa!




Autumn is a really cool season because it has Halloween and Thanksgiving in it. The temperatures are always just right, and it's beautiful outside with all the fall colors. Now, moving on- here is the latest Jamaa Journal Update.






To be honest, this update is actually a little better. Yes, AJHQ released their 20,000,000th animal, but they also released a new adventure and some other new, cool features. What do you think about the update? Comment down below, and I'll see you guys in my next post.

3 comments:

Cheer said...

I really liked this update! All of the content was new, which made me pretty happy.

Starlynn said...

I'm so smart. I went to GameStop to buy a membership the day before the sale started. XD

Swirlshine said...

I'm sorry you were sick! Feeling better?