Sunday, September 18, 2016

Further Explanations for My Absence

Finally! Penguin has returned to posting!
In the past couple of days, I've been busy with school. But that's not the worst part- I've been SICK, too. I got sick with a sore throat, so I didn't want to talk. I also had a headache and my allergies were really getting to me. It really sucks being sick, but the worst part was that it started on Wednesday a little, and over the next three days it got bad. I had to deal with it at school; I still went because I want perfect attendance. But on Saturday I basically slept the whole day. I'm sorry for not posting, guys. I feel like I just can't post as much as I did during the summer- but that's actually true. I don't think anybody posts as much as they do during the summer. So yeah, being sick sucks. But today I'm feeling alot better and I will be making up all of the posts that I had planned to make. So... I'll see you in the next post, which will be very soon. 

1 comment:

Swirlshine said...

I'm so sorry you've been feeling so bad! Seems like everyone is getting sick right now, huh? But I hope you're feeling much better now! :D