Friday, September 9, 2016

Top 5 Weirdest Items in My Opinion

Bird Nest Hat, Frying Pan Hat, Turkey Hat, Schoolhouse Window and Cheese hat
The morning is here, which means it's time for another post! For this morning I'll be talking about the five weirdest items in my opinion. I'm not saying they aren't good items, but they are really unusual. Oh, and since it's Friday, you can expect more posts tonight and more tomorrow. And guess what? They cancelled Dodgeball, which really made me mad. I have to record in Broadcasting Class today, and I hate putting my face on camera. And finally, I have our first math test today! We get to use our notes, so I'm thankful for that. Anyways, let's begin.
Bird Nest Hat
Frying Pan Hat
Turkey Hat
Schoolyard Window
Cheese Hat
So yeah, that's the weirdest/most unusual items in my opinion. What do you guys think? Oh, I just finished another Warriors series, and until I get the next one, I'm reading a James Patterson series called Witch and Wizard. It's pretty cool! Anyways, I have to go now, I'll see you guys in the afternoon.

1 comment:

Swirlshine said...

I never thought of that window being weird before