Saturday, September 3, 2016

Another Laptop? I'm so done.

Guys, I'm literally going to go crazy.
The third laptop, the freaking third laptop, is not working. And it's still BRAND NEW. I hate to use my old laptop again, but this is really, really making me mad. I'm not going to type what I said out loud because, well, it's probably not appropriate... but I now have went through FOUR BRAND NEW LAPTOPS in less than a a month and a half. God, what's next? At least we get an exchange, so I'm happy for that... but the third one is still not working. How many freaking laptops do I have to go through before I get one that works?

3 comments:

Cheer said...

I don't think you should keep on getting the same laptop if it's having THAT many problems. Also I love the music!

Violet AJ said...

Wow, I feel sorry for your loss of computers

Swirlshine said...

Oh wow! I'd most likely throw something across the room if that happened.