Monday, September 19, 2016

5 Types of Jammers

Hey guys! Welcome back to the AJ Spring for yet another post. September is nearing its end and that means October is coming. Is anyone else excited? 
Anyways, let's start the post! I will be telling you about five different types of Jammers I see. These aren't all the types, and I'm not offending them- these are just common people I see. Let's start!
1. A Blogger with Friends. I obviously see this kind alot because that's what my buddies are. They blog and act like an average Jammer- caring for buddies, and trading if they want.
2.The Average. This person plays AJ for friends and rares.
3. The Scammer/Hacker. I'm not fond of these kind, because they hurt other's feelings by taking their items. However, everybody can change, so you can't judge one of them the same way forever. 
4. Rare Obsessed people. I used to be one of these in 2013, and a little in late 2015. I don't really care for them now, but rares are a good way to learn how the real world works. It's like earning money, buying things, and knowing when to trade or not to. It's actually not that bad of a practice.
5. People obsessed with famous Jammers. I see these kind every day, and when they see a famous Jammer, they'll surround that person and shout their name while asking for an "auto". They watch the famous Jammer's videos and are literally obsessed with them. This isn't bad, though, because you're just helping the famous Jammer grow their fanbase. I used to be one of these people but I grew out of it.
Alright, well, that's all for this post, I'll see you guys later!