Friday, September 9, 2016

What A Horrible Friday

I just had the official worst day of the school year so far!
Today, school wasn't that bad, but right before it got out it start POURING. And I'm talking serious, serious, rain. I had to walk in that rain to get to Boys and Girls club. You might be thinking "oh, that's no big deal. That's why umbrellas were invented", but you're wrong this time. I had no umbrella. I had to walk the whole way without and umbrella in rain so hard you couldn't see. My mom was at work and tried to contact someone that could pick me up, but they said they were all busy. That's such a lie. By the time I got home, I looked at everything in my bag, and it was ruined. All my notebooks, books, assignments, and even the Chromebook that our school gives to each student had damage on it. I am so angry right now, and I know I'll probably get in trouble on Monday! But it shouldn't be my fault- I had to walk in the rain. There was no other option. I couldn't find any people with umbrellas going the way I was, so I was out of luck. Now I have to re-write every assignment that was in my folders, but new folders/notebooks, but a new book (it was ruined) and pay for the damage done on the Chromebook. I must be overestimating what's going on, but I hope the insurance my Mom payed for on my Chromebook will help. I am typing on my home laptop, another chromebook, but the school one is damaged. I am feeling a little less angry now. I will post another part of A Jammer's Dream soon, but for now, this is all the posts for today.

3 comments:

Lostfairy said...

Aww man, that sounds like bad day. >.< I'm so sorry your stuff is ruined. You should have bent over your bag to protect it or something. Or left it at school... :(

Hopefully tomorrow will be better!!

Cheer said...

Really nobody could pick you up!? Did they have no clue how hard it was raining!? That just sucks that all of your stuff is ruined, and it isn't even your fault. Yet you're going to fix it all. Well I hope that some good luck comes your way.

Swirlshine said...

I'm sorry. D,: