Monday, September 19, 2016

Rare Safari Boots, Daily Explorer Update and Image of Adoption Certificate

Hey guys! It's time for today's updates. I don't have that much time before I begin reading, but I have time to do a full, thorough post. So let's begin. As you know, today is Monday, so there is a Rare in stores. You can find today's at Jam Mart Furniture.
Pretty cool! It is also an original RIM, so that makes it even better. Now, here is the Daily Explorer update.
 And finally, there was a new part of the update which was pet adoption certificates. I'd like to show you guys what they look like, so here's an example of the one I have for my Arctic Wolf pet.
So, do you guys like these certificates? I think they're a cool feature.
That's all I have for this post, and I'll see you guys tomorrow. Thanks for reading!

No comments: