Sunday, September 18, 2016

Mailbox and the Creepy Purple Windows

Okay, it's time for today's update post. Excited?
First of all, I'm still sorry for not posting alot in the past couple of days. But that's in the past now and I'm feeling better. Oh, and I already know this, but there was another Jamaa Journal Update on Thursday. I'll be making that update post soon Let's begin this post, now, shall we? Here is the new item. 
The new item today is the returning Mailbox, which can be found in Jam Mart Furniture.
And the next part of this post will be the Daily Explorer update.
 Finally, it's time for the interesting post. For this part, just look at these windows with purple light shining through them. They are found in the Greely's Hideout den.
I've always wondered what could be giving off that light, and what could be on the other side What do you guys think? Is this just a design by AJHQ? It's always fun to think about these kind of things, even if there's no meaning behind it. You never know the truth, though. Anyways, that's all I have fr this post. I'll see you guys soon!

1 comment:

Cheer said...

Since you love mysteries I'm sure you'll love the one that's hidden in the Front Lines!