Friday, December 23, 2016

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve!

Yes, that post title is obvious. But the hype for Christmas where I am is extremely huge. Everyone is talking about it and people are ready for it to arrive. I can't wait, either! The only thing that blows my mind is the fact that 2016 went by so fast... I feel like it just started yesterday, and now it's over. 
Anyways, moving on. Here's the Jamaaliday Gifts for today.

The Jamaaliday Leg Armor is actually really cool! It is like the regular leg armor, but with a Jamaaliday theme.
Secondly, here is the Daily Explorer update.
 See how hyped up the whole Christmas season is getting? This is making me so anxious.
For the last part of this post, I am going to share with you a few Christmas facts you might've never known about. The credits for these facts to this site.

 - The word Christmas comes from  the two words "Christ's mass".
 - Christmas Lights were invented in 1882 by Edward Johnson.
 - People believe that the first Christmas Tree was set up in 1570. 
 - The tradition of hanging stockings originates from the Dutch. They would leave their shoes full of food for St. Nicolas' Donkeys and he would leave gifts in return.
 - The Christmas song "Jingle Bells" was written in 1857. Its first title was "One Horse Open Sleigh". Originally, it was a Thanksgiving song!
- The world's biggest snowman so far was 113 feet.
 - St. Francis off Assisi started the custom of Christmas Caroling in the 13th Century.

Hopefully you learned something cool from these facts! I did myself. I never knew about most of these, anyways. Now, I am ending this post, but there will be more coming soon! Until then, see you later.

1 comment:

purple said...

Hey Penguin, sorry for leaving in the middle while we were talking. My computer randomly shut down and its not turning back on.