Sunday, December 4, 2016

Items of Jamaa, Episode 13: Rare Fox Hat

Right now is a rather early time to post, but I don't really care. I've been wanting to make this post all weekend, and I've decided that I'll do it now. Yes, it's time for another episode of Items of Jamaa! The item we'll be talking about today is the Rare Fox Hat. I've gotten information from The AJ Wiki, so credits to them!
- It used to be extremely rare and popular. (I remember when everyone was crazy about them)
- It was first released during Beta testing, but it was removed from stores in 2011.
- On February 20th, 2012, it was re-released at the Leap Year Party, as the RIM for that week.
- On April 29, 2013, it was one again released as a Rare item Monday.
- It was originally just named "Fox Hat".
- The first price to buy it was 150 gems, but it increased a lot when it was re-released.
- During the Freedom Party 2014, there was a Freedom version of the fox Hat available.
- The Freedom Fox Hat is the only Fox Hat that does not have a rare tag.
- The Rare Fox Hat can be won from The Forgotten Desert, Sky High and Return of the Phantoms.
- During the 2016 Leap Year party, the Fluffy Fox Head was released, and it was really similar to the Rare Fox Hat.
- When it was available as a Rare Item Monday, its price was 1,250 gems.

Today, the Fox Hat isn't really as rare. It's worth maybe a real Den Beta. But I remember when it was an iconic item and it was popular. But those days are gone now. Anyways, I hope you learned something from this post, and I'll see you guys soon!

No comments: