Sunday, December 4, 2016

Reindeer Slippers, Reindeer Wall Art and the Weirdest Glitch

Hola my fellow Animal Jammers!
I know that it is currently pretty late for this post, but I've been busy all day. Remember when I was sick? Well, now my Mom got sick with something similar, but she is ten times worse. I've been keeping her company all day and helping her out. But now she's feeling slightly better and I'm getting some free time to get on the computer. 
For this post, I won't do the Jamaaliday Scavenger Hunt today. It is too late for that, but I'll get back on track with that tomorrow. And speaking of that, I'd like to give a shout out to Lostfairy for promoting this AJ Spring event on one of her posts. Usually, my blog doesn't get the most comments, but I'm doing this for all my buddies, viewers and anyone that wants to enter the Jamaaliday Scavenger Hunt.
 Now let's begin the post. Here is the Jamaaliday Gift available today.
In my friend Nafaria9's latest post, she explains that the Reindeer Wall art appears black when you first open it. But when you place it in you den, it's orange! I also experienced this and it's pretty weird.
There's also a new item in stores, and it's the Reindeer slippers. These would be nice to wear by a fireplace on Christmas eve.
It seems like AJHQ is having a reindeer themed day, don't you think?
Then here is the Daily Explorer update.
 Finally, I was looking for interesting Animal Jam glitches on the web that I could relate to. I just found this one.
This glitch is like the "failed to join" adventure glitch, but I've never actually seen this pop up before. What do you think causes these errors when something isn't available?
That's about all for this post, and I hope you enjoyed it. Have a nice Sunday night, and happy Jamaalidays!

No comments: