Saturday, December 3, 2016

Gift Pile, Emote Diamond Challenge and Jamaaliday Scavenger Hunt Day 3!

Hello there my great sirs. It is I, the fanciest Penguin of all.
Yet, despite my intros, I'm not really that fancy. I guess I'm average. But that's not the point, is it? The point is this post. And what was I talking about, anyways? 
Let's just move on from that awkwardness up there. Here are the two things you can get from the Jamaaliday gift calendar today.

Today is another Diamond Day! And the Jamaaliday Wreath Hat is new, so that's interesting. I feel like AJHQ is going to release many new Jamaaliday Gifts this year, so I'm pretty hyped up for them all. What about you?
Secondly, here is the Daily Explorer update. 
 A Draw your own Emote Diamond Challenge? It would be cool if the winning emotes would actually become available in the game. However, it doesn't say anything about this, so I doubt it.
Finally, since it's December, that means the Jamaaliday Scavenger Hunt is still going. And today is December 3rd, so it's the third day of it. Remember that to win a prize each day, you have to comment the answer to my question, and what tab you got the answer from. The tabs are right under the Header. But now, here is the prize you can win today!
Oh, and I almost forgot to announce the winner from yesterday's Jamaaliday Scavenger Hunt. It was Lostfairy again, and I'm glad she keeps returning to win! If she puts forth this effort, she definitely win more prizes. Now, here is the question for today: When Were Arctic Wolves released?
I wish you good luck if you are entering your comment below. I'll announce the winner in the afternoon! Anyways, that's about all for this post. I'll see you soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

october 2012 from ask penguin tab
-hiya67912