Sunday, December 18, 2016

Animals that AJHQ Should Add

The Animals that AJHQ should add is a very long list, don't you think? But for this post, I'll be telling you what animals I think AJHQ should release in the near future. Let's start!

Bear
I think a regular, brown bear in Animal Jam would be cool. Of course, the Polar Bear was already released, but this could be different.

Hippopotamus 
Currently, we have nothing similar to a Hippo and I really think they'd be a nice feature to the game. Appondale would be meant for them, too! The mud pit would be perfect.

Zebra
The only thing kind of similar to the Zebra is the Horse, but there's still a big difference. A zebra would be really unique in Animal Jam, and I bet many people would use them if designed right.

Buffalo
Buffalos would be really cool if added into AJ. I bet that no matter how they would look, they would become a popular animal. They look "tough", and I bet many people could make good looks with a Buffalo.

Cows
The creatures that moo would be a really great feature on Animal Jam. If they already released pigs, another farm animal would be nice.

Whales
It wouldn't be a list without an ocean animal. With a new underwater animal, people would start going underwater and actually spending time down there. A Whale would also be cool to use, and we have nothing like it.

That's my list of animals that AJHQ should add. I didn't mention sheep because there's a high possibility of them coming out. 
Now, what do you think about my list? Do you have any similarities or differences? Comment them below and I'll see you later.

2 comments:

Starlynn said...

Still waitin for a beaver. XD

Penguin55544 said...

That's a good idea, too!