Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Ice Fence, Face Reveal Poll and Another Inspirational Video

Alright, hey guys.
Another Julian2 intro is fine, but I can't keep doing them. I'll get copyrighted by the "julian2 inc".
Well, then, let's just move on. I'm finally getting back to the update posts now. Here is- no, are- the Jamaaliday Gifts today.

Yes! Another original item! The Ice Fence is pretty cool, and I've already put it in my den.
Here's the Daily Explorer update. It hasn't been updated yet today, but I'll show you the latest one.
I have a question to ask you all. Last year, around this time, I did a Face Reveal. However, I deleted it shortly after. I have many more friends now, and I'm wondering if I should do another. Make sure to vote in the newest poll! It is found on the right side of the blog. 
Finally, I was searching Youtube for something interesting. That's when I found this video, which you can watch below.
I really like this video. The world needs to be like this, where everyone can make a change. Hopefully you can all help the cause, too. I'm not going to make an inspirational, cheesy speech now, but I just wanted to show you this. It is amazing.
Yeah... that sums up this post. l'll see you soon! (best ending to a post ever)

No comments: