Thursday, December 8, 2016

The "Sparkly Gift" Result

Well, guess what? When i logged on today, I remembered that December 8th is when we would get the Sparkly Gift. So I opened it, and here is what the item was:
I guess it wasn't nothing super special, but the Candy Cane socks are a pretty popular item.
Now, here is the Jamaaliday Scavenger Hunt Question or today: Where can you play the game Twister?
Alright, that's all I have to share for the morning post. Sorry that it was so short, but I'm running late. But this night, I'll try my hardest not to procrastinate. Anyways, I'll see you soon!

1 comment:

Lostfairy said...

Heh, I was hoping for something cooler but I guess I DO love those socks... :D

Oh gosh, I've been winning too many of these! XD
Answer: The Canyons Pathway and it was found in the Contests/Giveaways tab. ^-^

I'm learning new stuff in these giveaways!!