Sunday, December 18, 2016

Party Reminder + Den Liking Idea

In this post, I'll be giving a quick party reminder and an AJ idea. Hope you enjoy (the idea part, that is. The reminder is always boring, huh?).
Here's the party reminder! It'll be starting soon!
It's a really crappy invitation, and I'm sorry about that. It'll be at my den. It will start at 11:00 AM Central Time.
Now, moving on! I was just playing Club Penguin after years on being away from it. I remembered that there's the Igloo Liking idea. Players can enter your igloo and like it. 
I think is a really cool feature in the game! It's similar to liking masterpieces on Animal Jam. But now, after thinking about it, I think that we should be able to like dens on Animal Jam, too. Some people work really hard on them and it would be cool to visit the most popular dens. Also, what if Epic Dens was based off of the top liked dens? I think this should be added into AJ.
Yep, that's the post. What do you think about my Den Liking idea? Comment below! I'll see you guys soon, and I hope you all can make it to the party!

No comments: