Monday, December 5, 2016

Rooms of Jamaa, Episode 13: Mt. Shiveer

It is time for the next morning post, so Penguin has returned.
Wait a second, though! It's not the morning anymore, it's about 2:00 PM. What went wrong?
This morning, I woke up pretty late. But my mom is sick, and when he's sick, she gets angry easily. So I played on my laptop for a few minutes, but then I had to brush my teeth. If you know me, you'd know that I have a problem with procrastinating. So I ended up not being able to post, because my Mom said it was too late and I needed to get ready. Now I am making this post at about 2:00 PM. But the good thing is that my Middle School gets out earlier on Mondays, and I got to walk home today. So this post is still going to have a Jamaaliday Scavenger Hunt in it, and I'll announce the winner later tonight. The question for today is: On what day did I create my first Blogger post on The AJ Spring? Remember to comment your answer, and the tab you got it from. The prize for this time will be a rare Winter Blanket.

For this post, though, we'll be doing another episode of Rooms of Jamaa. Mt. Shiveer will be the topic today. 
- Mt. "Shiveer" is based on the word shiver.
- Rare Gloves have been sold at the Shiveer Shop, but only for a day.
- The first reindeer pets were sold here.
- The Hot Cocoa Machine item was based on the one in the Hot Cocoa Hut.
- When Coral Canyons is full, you'll be sent here.
- There is a passageway that leads to Crystal Sands, even though they are far away.
- The carving of an Arctic fox used to be a seal. This was changed for the new animal clue.
- The ice carving next to the slide cannot be seen when the Summer Carnival is in Jamaa; the sign blocks it.
- This is the last land to be released during Beta testing on Play Wild. 
- A frozen dinosaur, or more specifically, a Plesiosaur, can be seen near the Hot Springs, and it is trapped in ice.

I think that Mt. Shiveer is very cool. My favorite feature about it is either the Hot Cocoa Hut, or the fact that there's a Dinosaur in it. What are your favorite things about Mt. Shiveer? Comment your thoughts below, and I'll see you later for the update post!

4 comments:

Lostfairy said...

I couldn't find any in any tabs except for an old one from Jamaaliday Scavenger Hunt December 3rd...

Penguin55544 said...

XD, I forgot that the tab I put it on wasn't published! It is now.

Edwingrim2 said...

I wish that I had purchased the Rare Gloves while they were there :'(

Penguin55544 said...

I could send you a Rare Glove if you want!