Thursday, December 1, 2016

Jamaa Journal Update - The Jamaalidays Arrive

Well, yeah, it's that time again.
Time for me to post. (Fear the time)
But since that time is now, let's begin the post. There re many updates that have been released today, and I am about to show you them. First of all, though, I'd like to announce that Lostfairy has won the Jamaaliday Scavenger Hunt today!
Now, let's begin the actual post. First of all, here is one of the many new loading screens.
And yes, since it's now December, the Jamaaliday Gift Calendar is here! This is what the Calendar looks like this year, and the prizes you get for today.


Today you can get 1 Diamond and a Pet Jamaaliday Tree from the Gift Calendar.
Let's move on once again. Here is the Jamaa Journal update.






It looks like many of the same Jamaaliday features have returned. Also, Non-members can now create masterpieces! This is really generous of AJHQ and I like how non-members have gotten many more privileges this year. I'll also be playing Jamaaliday rescue as soon as possible, and I'll make a post about it.
The last part of this post is pretty interesting. You know how every update AJHQ displays a themed den for the season? Well, currently, there is a Gingerbread Den you can visit through the Epic Dens list. But if you go to the let and find a Candy Cane sleigh, click on it, and you can buy the item.

I think it's cool how AJHQ does these "secret item" things!
What do you guys think about today's update? Comment below your thoughts. Anyways, I have to go do some homework. I'll see you soon in my next post!

No comments: