Thursday, December 22, 2016

Bow and Arrows, Wrapping Paper and Animal Jam Chat Ideas

Yes, you know who this is. It;s the guy that writes posts on this blog and talks about stuff.
So, if I am the guy to write posts on this blog and talk about stuff, let's start the post.
Today on Animal Jam you can get one of the most famous Jamaaliday Gifts ever. Today, you can get the Bow and Arrows, which returns every year as a Jamaaliday Gift.
Secondly, there's a new item in Jam Mart Furniture. And when I say new, I really mean new. It's never been in stores before.
Now, here's the Daily Explorer update. At the time of this post, they still haven't updated it today, so here's the latest one from yesterday. (Don't judge me for this lol)
 Finally, I am going to tell you some chat ideas I have that really, really need to be added in. For the first one, you know how if you make a mistake, you have to erase everything you said all the way down to the mistake?
This is really annoying. I hope that in the near future AJHQ makes it so you can click on a certain part of your chat to erase it.
The second chat idea I have also needs to be added. You can highlight your text, but you can't erase it or do anything after highlighting it. I hope that sometime soon we can highlight a part of our chat and erase it. You can make a big mistake early in your sentence, but the end would be fine. To erase the big mistake from the beginning, you'd have to erase everything! The highlighting and deleting feature would be very helpful.
I hope AJHQ adds these chat features soon, because without them, it can be extremely annoying to make a mistake. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the post. I'll see you later!

No comments: