Saturday, December 31, 2016

2016 in Review

Hey guys! This will be my final post of 2016. It's crazy to think that this year will be over in just a few hours. It's also 2017 in some parts of the world already.
What has 2016 been like for you? I'd like to share many of the things that have happened in 2016 for me. 

Overall, 2016 wasn't that bad of a year. There were many ups and downs, but it wasn't the worst year. The one thing I hate the most about 2016 is the fact that it went by so fast. Everything was amazing during this year, bu I swear that it went by in a second. I wish time didn't go by very fast. 

The friends I have met in 2016 are amazing. I used to think that I had enough friends in 2015, but I was wrong. The people I have met this year are absolutely awesome- ones in real life and Animal Jam. On AJ, I doubled the amount of friends I had. Also, The Animal Jam Spring itself has grown so much in the past year. I really believe that it will one day be a great blog that everyone can rely on for entertaining posts. I don't care about views, though, but I care about my viewer's happiness. I really hope you enjoy this blog, because I work extremely hard to supply you with quality posts!

In 2016, many celebrities died. I give respect to them, and their losses are very tragic. I might seem "cheesy" right now, but I'm telling the honest truth. On Animal Jam, this year has been great with people though. Barely any of my buddies have quit and I'm very happy for that. For the ones that did, I really hope that you'll have a great 2017 and maybe one day we will see each other again. My friends are one of the most important aspects of my life and I care about them so much I can't express it.

This year, I have been spoiled by my mother. I admit it. But I am seriously- and I absolutely mean it- so, so thankful for everything. I am glad that I have a caring mother and my life is great. To the people that don't get what they want, I will always support you and help you out as much as possible. I hate to see others suffering, even if they aren't a friend. I care about everyone and I like to support the people that need things more than me. I bet they deserve it more, anyways.

Over the summer, I met most of my newer AJ friends. I've only known them for about six months, but each and every one of them has supported me and been a great friend. My older friends have stuck with me, too, and over the time of 2016, we've gained more trust with each other and our friendship has gotten better. I'd like to thank you all for helping make 2016 the year it is, even if there were bad events in it. Everybody made an impact on this year- no matter how popular or unpopular you are. And I'm glad that you did. Thanks to all my friends, viewers, and everyone that participated in 2016!

No comments: