Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Poofy Rug, Favorite Gift Daily Explorer Update and Unreleased Bald Snowman

Hey guys!
My intros are always unoriginal, so just ignore them. "Hey guys" is an overused introduction now. But I'll still use it because there's nothing else.
Now, moving on. I haven't been on my regular posting schedule lately because of, well, Christmas. It threw me off track and now I haven't posted as much. Starting today, though, I'l be doing it much more again until Winter Break is over. I go back to school on January 3rd (I don't want to think about it, though.)
Anyways, here is the Jamaaliday Gift today. It has a face on it when you first get it, but when placed in a den, there's no face.
See? It has a face when you open it, but when placed in a den, it looks like this...
This glitch happened last year, and I think the year before that, too. I never really mentioned it.
Secondly, here is the Daily Explorer update for today.
 Finally, I saw a pretty interesting snowman in Jamaa Township. It looked weird.
It has a bald head (like my dad lol) and a green scarf. Currently, it's not available in stores. Do you think AJHQ will ever release it? I believe it can also be seen at the Jamaaliday Jam party.
And yeah, that's all I have for now. Don't forget to vote on the new Face Reveal post on the right side of the blog! I'll also be working on A Jammer's Dream today. There are a few other drafts that I may be able to publish, too. But until my next post, goodbye!

No comments: