Saturday, December 10, 2016

Candy Cane Tie, Jolly Elf Hat, Diamond Challenge and New Paw Prints

Okay, now that the Weekend is here, the great and powerful Penguin will once again return to the Blogging world!
Yesterday I didn't post the updates. Why? For some reason, I was extremely tired when I got home and I just slept for the rest of the day. It has been a long week for me, and I just wish Winter Break was here already. It starts in a week for me.
Let's move on, though. On weekends, I can post updates early. And since Winter Break is almost here, I'll be able to post updates early on the weekdays, too!
Now it's time for the actual post. Today's Jamaaliday Gift if the Candy Cane tie, but it may be a little hard to see in this picture. (No, not may- impossible.)
I hate this glitch when it happens.
There's also a new item in stores today, and it can be picked up in Jam Mart Clothing.
Also, today's Daily Explorer update is a Diamond Challenge! Make sure to enter if you wish to.
 Finally, I don't really remember if these were here last here. Were they? I don't think so, but I could be wrong. I'll post about it anyways, though. There are some new paw prints on the ice (which you can find in the bottom right part of Jamaa Township) and I don't believe they were there last year.
Pretty interesting.  like it when AJHQ adds in a few new things to find.
Anyways, that's about all I have for this post (such a cliche ending to my posts... I need a new one :3). But yeah.
Wait, I almost forgot about the Jamaaliday Scavenger Hunt. Here is the question for today: Currently, what is the newest land in Jamaa?
Now that's the end of this post. I'll see you guys later, and enjoy your day! (I'm lucky today, it's snowing where I am!)

1 comment:

purple said...

Cool post! The answer for the Jamaaliday Scavenger hunt is Kimbara Outback in the Buddy of The Week tab. :)