Thursday, December 15, 2016

Jamaaliday Jam 2016 Screenshots

Hey guys! Today is an update day, but it won't be released until later. I really wish AJHQ still released updates/new items and all that earlier in the mornings. I guess it's just because I have to get up so early, though. Anyways, for the morning post today, 'm going to be showing you all of the screenshots I took while at the Jamaaliday jam party. Here they are!








The party hasn't differed much from last year's, but there are some new items in the shops here. I still think it's pretty cool.
The Jamaaliday Jam is a fun party, and it was cool to go there! I can't believe I finally got in. During the past few weeks of December, I'd log on at the wrong time. But yeah, I hope you enjoyed the screenshots, and you can visit it yourself. I have to go now, but I'll be back in the afternoon to post today's update!

No comments: