Sunday, December 18, 2016

Gingerbread Top Hat, Frosting Icicles and Unreleased Holiday Lights

Hey guys!
I hope you're all having a very good One-Week-Until-Christmas day. So far, I am! I might have to go shopping today and finish up buying gifts for people. It's always busy during the last few days before Christmas.
Anyways, moving on to the AJ part of this post (it's much more interesting!). Here is the Jamaaliday Gift you can get today.
I actually love this Top Hat. It is one of my favorite Jamaaliday gifts. I like how they designed it, and it is really creative.
Secondly, here's the newest item in stores.
Yep.. I still like the Gingerbread Top Hat more.
The Daily Explorer update, the most overused part of every post I make, is next. (Don't get me wrong- it's still interesting to post, though. I use it in every update post though, haha.)
 For the final part of this post, I'm going to show you an unreleased item I think looks pretty cool. I was looking around in Mt. Shiveer (for no real reason) and found them.
They're kinda like the the Jamaaliday Lights AJHQ already released, but these are bigger. I also think these are more realistically made and would fit on the side of a den better. 
And yeah. That's all for this post. I hope you enjoyed! I'll be posting some more "stuff" soon, so come back again. I'll see you later!

No comments: