Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Animal Jam - Aparri802 is a Scammer

This post is bad news, so if you don't like bad news, I suggest you don't read it.
Recently, one of my friends told me they wanted a Den Beta. In time for Christmas, I decided that 'd trade for another to give them. While on the quest, I encountered Aparri802. He told me that he would give me a Beta Zios Fountain, but I explained that it wasn't Beta. He kept trying to convince me that it was.
I have proof that the Zios Fountain is not Beta, too. Just visit the Animal Jam Wiki.
Make sure to report this person for scamming. I don't usually do these kind of posts, but I've seen so many people doing this that I couldn't resist it now. 
On the brighter side- or, actually, weirder side- here's something unusual that happened to me a few minutes ago. This hasn't happened to me for a while, honestly.
These are always weird to see.
Yeah, that's all I have for this post. It's getting pretty late now, but I'll be back tomorrow to share more updates with you. Until then, goodbye!

No comments: