Thursday, December 1, 2016

Top 5 Best Jamaaliday Gifts From the Past

Hey guys, and welcome to the month of December!
There have been no updates released yet, but once I get home I'll make a post about all the updates. I know the Jamaalidays are arriving in Jamaa today, along with everything else for the season. But one thing I still find weird is logging onto AJ today and it's still fall. There's not even the Gift Calendar yet! I am used to logging onto AJ on the first of December, and there backgrounds will be updated for the Jamaalidays, along with the Gift Calendar being available. Know what I mean? Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait until the afternoon.
Now, before we begin the post, I wanted to let you know that I will include the question for the Jamaaliday Scavenger Hunt at the end of every morning post! Okay, now that that's off my mind, here are 5 of the Best Jamaaliday Gifts (in my opinion). 
#5: Holiday Sweater
#4: Snowman in the Box
#3: Jamaaliday Scarf
#2: Bow and Arrows
#1: Gingerbread Top Hat
And yeah, that's my list for the Top 5 best Jamaaliday Gifts in AJ's history. Please understand that this is in my opinion, and you could have a completely different list! But anyways, comment your thoughts on it down below. Do you agree or disagree?
Finally, it is now time for the question. The question today for the Jamaaliday Scavenger Hunt is: What was the initial release date for Animal Jam? Remember to comment on this post your answer, ALONG with the tab you got it from. Here is the prize you can get today:
Anyways, this post is now over. I hope you guys enjoyed, and I'll see you later for today's update post!

1 comment:

Lostfairy said...

The answer for today's giveaway thingie is: September 9, 2010 and I found it in the "Amazing Blogs!" tab! ^.^