Friday, December 2, 2016

Many New Jamaaliday Items, Jamaaliday Welcome Mat and Daily Explorer Update

I have returned!
Forever...
Anyone get the reference to the Sandlot there? I hope so.
But anyways, guess what? There's actually enough updates to make a update post right now! That rarely happens when I can make one in the morning- especially on a school day. But let's begin it now, because I don't have infinite time before I have to go. Here is the Jamaaliday Gift you can get today.
If I'm not mistaken, I believe this was a gift from last year. But it's still pretty cool.
Also, I didn't post this yesterday, but there are many new Jamaaliday items that have been released!

I like all of these new items! Some of them are 2016 new, so that's even better.
Finally, here s the latest Daily Explorer post.
 Sketch Jam is a nice feature, don't you think?
Before I end this post, I anted to announce the Jamaaliday Scavenger Hunt question. Today, the question is: Around what period on AJ was the Arctic Hood released? Remember to comment your answer, and the tab you got it from!
Okay, that's all I have for this post. I hope you enjoyed, and I'll announce the winner after school! Bye guys!

2 comments:

Lostfairy said...

Oh goodness, I hope I don't win them all! XDDD

Well... here's the answer: During Beta Testing and it was found in the Rarity Scans tab.

You don't have to give me another prize today... XDDD

Penguin55544 said...

It's fine XD, since you're putting forth the most effort, you'll probably get more prizes. I'm sure out of all December, though, you won't win every prize.