Saturday, December 17, 2016

Skullys Return to Stores, Gift Updates and A New Daily Spin

Hey guys! I am finally back!
I didn't really post any updates for the past two days. On Thursday I had loads of homework. On Friday nights, I'm just exhausted. But now that it's Winter Break for me, you can expect a ton of posts.
Anyways, to start off my posts for this break, we'll be doing an update post. I didn't post it earlier, but now I will. However, I'm going to start with today's updates. Here are the Jamaaliday Gifts available today.

I really like this Marshmallow snowman. It's creative and makes me hungry.
The next part of this post is... well, obvious. Here's the Daily Explorer update.
 At last, here's the Jamaa Journal update from Thursday.






Pretty much everything in this update is useless/expected, except for the Skullys. I honestly don't like the idea of Skullys returning. I'm not obsessed with items, but they were a legendary part of AJ. They were used in stories, and there were many rumors about them. I really wish that they didn't release them again. The Skullys were always a cool story to tell, and now the legend of them is gone.
On the other hand, I recently watched a video by Aparri about a new Daily Spin. Watch the video below to learn more about the new Spin, which should be coming out in January 2017.
Yes, all members will be able to get Diamonds or Gifts every day. I guess this will just make Non-Members want to get a Membership more. Oh, and it's even possible to get 6 diamonds in a day! Aparri also mentioned that Spiked Collars could be a gift. This is all pretty interesting, but I'm exactly sure what I think about this yet. It might make Non-Members feel unwanted even more. 
Yeah, this post is over. There was a lot to talk about, eh? Anyways, I will be back soon to post more. It's Christmas break, and I have many plans.
Until then, bye!

No comments: