Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Jamaaliday Bells, Pinecone Necklace and the 10 Overused Items

Hello guys (or girls- I honestly can't tell everyone's gender that is reading this blog, but guys can be for both), it's time for another post! Today, nobody has entered the Jamaaliday Scavenger Hunt, but I'm fine with it. You don't have to always enter. My blog isn't as popular as some, so I don't expect a million people to comment on to win the Jamaaliday Scavenger Hunt. But I'll still continue it, just in case anyone wants to enter!
Now, moving on. I logged on today and this was the Daily Jamaaliday Gift that I got.
It might be another returning gift, but it's still cool.
There is also a new item in stores, and it is going along with the Jamaaliday theme.
Isn't there a Rare version available of this item in Jamaaliday Rescue? This is only my opinion, but I think the rare one's colors are better than these default ones.
The Daily Explorer has also released another- no, I'm not going to change the style of how I announce this. I will just announce it like I always do.
Alright, and here's the Daily Explorer update! (Don't judge me for my lame word choice)
 The next part of this post is about a video. Yes, just a video. I was looking through Julian2's older videos and I found this. I've already seen it before, but I think I have another list in my opinion. Watch the video first before I give you my opinion on it.
So, basically, I agree with everything. But there's one more item that should be on here. Nowadays, I see so many Headdresses that they're getting annoying. I think they are getting close to being as common as...
Spiked Collars.
I can't believe I said that, but I feel like many people have them now. Know what I mean?
Well, that's the end of today's post. I hope you enjoyed it, and enjoy the rest of your nice December night!

1 comment:

Lostfairy said...

Found the answer to the hunt! About 2.25 years! And its found in the Epic Dens tab!