Monday, December 5, 2016

More Jamaaliday Updates

Alright, hey guys
(once again, I'm using the "younger version of Julian2" intro)
It's time for another post! Yeah, my intros are always awkward. But let's get on to the actual post. Here is the Jamaaliday Gift- or should I say "here are the Jamaaliday Gifts"- released today.

So, today we get a Diamond, and a returning Jamaaliday item. Not that bad. I actually like the Jamaaliay Spiral Hedge, and it's a cool spin on the original Jamaaliday Hedge.
Also, since it's Monday, there is a RIM in stores! Today the Rare Galoshes are in stores, so make sure to pick them up while they're still in stores.
In my opinion, these aren't really a Jamaaliday item, but they're okay for winter. I'd really like to see more of the Jamaaliday items, though.
The Daily Explorer update today is basically just reminding you about the Rare.
 I don't have much of anything else to post about, but I'll think of something.
Yes, something.
Well, this came into mind, but nobody entered the Jamaaliday Scavenger hunt today. It's pretty much my fault, though, because I forgot to publish the page it was on. I can't believe I did that, and it was a stupid mistake. Now, nobody else has entered after I published it, and it's update post time. So, guess what? Tomorrow, the winner will get two prizes! But the exception here is that they have to give both answers, and state both of the tabs they got them from. I'll release the next question for tomorrow's Jamaaliday Scavenger hunt in the morning, and the winner will be announced tomorrow afternoon. Remember these directions and you might win two items tomorrow!
Now, what else do I have to talk about in this post?
Yeah, there is one more thing. This year, I might be doing another Christmas template. I'd like to change it up a bit by having two holiday templates. I'm either going to do a silver/gold theme, or a red/green theme. Which one should I do? Tell me in the comments!
Okay, well, that's all I've got planned for this amazing- no, awkward- post. I'll see you guys soon!

No comments: