Thursday, December 8, 2016

A Kind of Weird Post

Okay, it's time to do this.
Hey guys, and are you ready for the next update post? I feel so bad because I've been procrastinating again, and I'm getting frustrated. Despite my anger towards it, it's almost impossible for me to not do it now. I feel addicted to my computer, and I haven't been doing as much schoolwork lately. I don't know, maybe it's just that I'm too eager for Christmas break or something. But that still isn't for another week. Now, let's ignore my problems and announce today's winner for the Jamaaliday Scavenger Hunt: Lostfairy! She's been one of the only people entering, but I don't care if she wins every time. She can have as many prizes as she wins because she's been entering almost every day, and putting effort into it.
Also, if you're wondering why I haven't been posting (3+?) times a day, it's because there's been so many things going on in my life lately.
First of all, yes, I can't post as much as I did in the summer because I have school. But it's now December, and we've been getting more homework. This month I also started a new elective class, and we get so much work in it. It's pretty weird, too, and the teacher is an old guy that is clueless and gets angry for the simplest things. And you do remember how I've been having problems with math lately? I was studying for a lot during the past few months. But now I m procrastinating again, and it is so much worse. It's like I'm addicted t my computer- not Blogger, though- and I can't do anything besides text my friends, go outside, or post late. I literally hate all of this that's going on, and I need to return to my normal self.
I don't really care about those past two paragraphs. Let's just move on to the actual updates now. Please don't feel bad for me, because I'll get over it. Now here was the Jamaaliday Gift released today.
The Wreath Necklace has also returned to stores.
And here is the Daily Explorer Update. (Yes, I'm rushing now because I have little to no time left to do homework/read) 
 I kinda messed up those screenshots, as you can see.
Now, I'm not going to ask for help in the comments. I will post as I always do, and I might procrastinate. But this has gotten to the point where I need to do something.
Okay, bye guys. (A horrible ending sentence is the way to end a horrible post.)

No comments: