Sunday, December 11, 2016

Mystery of the Number 8

Hey guys! I've decided to not update the template yet. I'm still debating over doing it again, but if I do, it will be this coming week. Anyways, remember how the 8th Jamaaliday Gift sparkled? I made a post on the AJ Community on Saturday, and I realized that the 2015 Jamaaliday Gift calendar had a sparkling 8th gift, too. Something must be up with the number 8, eh? 
Recently, I read the comments on that post. one caught my eye and I had to make a post. Credits to Gfox Aj for this.
This is true! In one of Julian2's latest videos, the football Jersey on the penguin is number 88. On every other animal, it's 00! What's going on with the number 8?
I hope that you enjoyed this post, and comment what you think about the number 8! Do you think AJHQ will do anything with it in the future?

No comments: