Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Items of Jamaa, Episode 15: Beard

Hey guys! For this post, I've decided to do another Items of Jamaa episode. This is episode 15, and the item today is the Beard. The beard has been known for many things in the past, and is still cool today.
- The original version was first released in Jam Mart Clothing.
- It was released during Beta Testing. 
- There are eight original colors.
- There is a Leap Year version of the Beard from 2012.
- There is a Rare item Monday version of the beard that was released on September 22, 2014.
- It can be won in The Forgotten Desert.
- When the Leap Year version was released, it did not have a Rare Tag in its name. However, the rare tag was added to it later in 2012.
- The Orange Beard used to be one of the most (maybe even the most) rarest item in Animal Jam until the Forgotten Desert was released. The beards all became way more common, and today they're usually worth only a Den Beta.

The Beard is a pretty iconic item. I remember how rare the Orange Beard was a long time ago. Memories flood into my mind as I think about the Beards. The weird thing about the Orange beard, though, is that it was the rarest item. Usually, orange is the least rarest color of items. (I have nothing against orange- it's my favorite color.)
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this episode of Items of Jamaa. I'll see you later!

No comments: