Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Marshmallow Chair, Jamaaliday Apron and Things That Aren't Logical

Hey guys! (Once again, I'm using an overrated intro)
So, let's do something better.
Guys hey! Oh, wait... I meant to- you know what, never mind. Let's just get into the post.
It's time for another update post. All night I have been planning many upcoming "A Jammer's Dream" books. I've also been listening to a really nice music track. 
That last sentence was weird. I mentioned updates, then completely switched the subject. Oh well, now I won't. Here are the Jamaaliday gifts today. 

I really like how generous AJHQ has been this year. 
Here is the new item, too. It's also following the Jamaaliday theme.
There's also a new Daily Explorer update. Here it is:
There was nothing else in this DE update besides the AJHQ badge, so that's why it's cut off. There wasn't any point to include it.
This might already be starting to get overused, but here is another reminder for the party this weekend. I hope you can come!
Once again, please ignore my crappy editing skills.
Moving on to the final part of this post now. I was in Jamaa Township and I realized something that doesn't follow any logic. If it's winter, the trees would be bare (unless they're evergreen, but these ones aren't) and the grass would be dead. That's not the case in Jamaa Township, though.
Know what I mean here? I just realized this, and it's weird now that I see it.
Yeah, that's all for this post. I have to do a bunch of work now, but I hope you enjoyed. I'll see you soon!

No comments: