Sunday, December 11, 2016

Jamaaliday Centerpiece, Popcorn Strand and Secret Hot Cocoa Machine

Yep, I'm back today and ready for another update post!
It's Sunday, December 12th. What does this mean? Christmas is only two weeks away! I literally can't wait for that day to come. 
I also have some cool news. Today I felt like doing a lot with The Animal Jam Spring, too. Sometime today I'll be making a second Christmas template, and I hope that you guys will enjoy it!
Okay, it's time for the AJ part of this post now. After I got up at 4:00 this morning (early for me, but I couldn't go back to sleep), I logged onto AJ. Here are the Jamaaliday Gifts I got today.

Today is another Diamond Day, and you can get a Jamaaliday Centerpiece. It is a returning gift, but I still like the design and Christmas feeling it gives off.
There's also the Popcorn Strand, a new tree decoration, for sale in Jam Mart Furniture now.
Then, here's the Daily Explorer update I literally include in every post. I can't bare the thought of not including them, you know?
 Earlier today I went to the Gingerbread house den (it can be found on the Epic Dens list) after hearing that you can access the Hot Cocoa Machine there. I was told that you can click on a plate of cookies, and then you can make Hot Cocoa. So I went there and did exactly that. It worked, too! Here's how to get Hot Cocoa from there:
Go to the first room of the house, and there's a table. A plate of cookies is sitting on it. Click on them.
After clicking on them, your screen will be loading, then a Hot Cocoa Machine will pop up. 
That's a cool feature, isn't it? I like all of these easter eggs AJHQ have been putting into the game.
And that's a wrap on this post. I just finished a long post this morning, but I'll be publishing it after this! It took me a while to make it, so I hope you enjoy! I'll see you guys later.

No comments: